Your Right to Know
What is the Right to Know Law all about?
- The RTK law informs citizens that they have the right to obtain public records from offices of the government at any time.
- Local, Commonwealth, Legislative, and Judicial Agencies are all subject to the law.
- These public records can be accessed through the Office of Open Records.
- The Pennsylvania Government website provides information about the law on its Office of Open Records web page.
- A citizen must complete a Right to Know request prior to looking at any records.
- Acceptable methods for filing a request include:
- Electronic Mail
- In Person
- US Mail
Be sure to keep a copy of the RTK request form for your records.
All RTK inquiries should be directed to:
Open Records Officer
Pleasant Valley Water Authority
2320 Moyer Road
Connellsville, PA 15425